Corporate Planning Specialist | Large Respected Global Brand | Chullora Area
- Make your mark with this respected international brand.
- Interesting and varied role - providing analysis and insights to facilitate effective processes and systems across the business.
- Competitive salary + 17.5% leave loading!
- Genuine opportunity to contribute.
- Additional annual leave after 2 years of service!
As a leading global provider of off-the-road vehicle parts and service across the mining, construction and port industries, this brand is renowned for delivering best design, quality and service in over 150 countries.
Reporting to the Manager and Executive Manager Corporate Planning you will provide key analytical support in order to facilitate effective processes and systems across the business.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing management with detailed analysis of reporting of the forecasting of sales budget, COGS calculation and in-out balance calculation for the company in order to identify countermeasures to challenges identified in information provided by the branch network.
- Assisting with the design, development and implementation of a responsive & efficient support system to optimize demand and sales forecasting, and inventory control.
- Monitoring corporate projects including coordinating meetings, tracking activities and publishing progress reports.
- Conducting market and competitor research including financial & operational analysis to support strategic and business planning.
- Leading new development of IT support systems.
- Educating operations to follow business processes.
- Developing and coordinating the marketing strategy through various marketing media and website.
For success you will need:
- Experience in a similar role (preferably within the industrial products, construction, mining or related industries)
- Relevant Degree + CPA qualification
- Working knowledge of B2B contract Terms & conditions
- Dynamics AX knowledge
- Advanced MS Excel & Word skills
- Valid drivers licence
- Ability to undertake business travel (6 to 8 trips per year) primarily on a national basis.
APPLY NOW or call Anna / Toni on (02) 9317 2333