Training Administrator/L&D. Career Opportunity. Respected Global Brand.
- Make your mark with this respected international brand that also holds accreditation as a registered training organization!
- Interesting and varied role - no two days are the same.
- Competitive salary + 17.5% leave loading!
- Genuine opportunity to develop your skills & experience.
- Additional annual leave after 2 years of service!
As a leading global provider of off-the-road vehicle parts and service across the mining, construction and port industries, this brand is renowned for delivering best design, quality and service in over 150 countries.
Reporting to the Training Manager, you will be a key part of the Training Learning and Development team responsible for delivering superior training and compliance across a wide range of internal roles.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide admin support to Training Department
- Answer and action all initial training enquiries including screening calls, taking messages and answering phones.
- Review update and create training materials and assessment tools
- Update and maintain training records
- Preparation and maintenance of ongoing training schedule
- Diary management for Training personnel
- Coordinate trainees re course attendance and maintain training registers
- Provide support ensuring compliance to relevant industry standard.
For success you will need:
- Experience in a similar role (preferably within the industrial products, construction, mining or related industries)
- A current drivers licence
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work unsupervised.
APPLY NOW or call Anna /Toni on (02) 9317 2333