Account Manager. Respected Global Brand - Industrial Products. Great Benefits!
- Make your mark with this respected international brand!
- Competitive salary + fully maintained company car + 17.5% leave loading!
- Development opportunities available plus in-house product training.
- Additional annual leave after 2 years of service!
As a leading global provider of off-the-road vehicle parts and service across the mining, construction and port industries, this brand is renowned for delivering best design, quality and service in over 150 countries.
Reporting to the Solution Centre/Branch Manager, you will be part of a specialist Account Management team responsible for delivering superior customer value whilst working closely with the Warehouse, Sales & Customer Service teams within NSW.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and retaining existing customers and ensuring agreed contractual obligations are met.
- Identification and evaluation of business opportunities and customers requirements in each market and customer segment and responding to each through targeted customer service strategies.
- Regular updating of data, market and customer information including maintenance of management reporting systems.
- Achievement of the solution centre/branch objectives and goals around product & service revenue and debtor collection targets.
Note: The role involves regional travel which will require 6-8 overnights per month.
For success, you will have experience in a similar role with a strong focus on customer account management or sales within an industrial or technical products environment (or industries such as mining, construction etc.) coupled with demonstrated ability to develop and deliver solutions for customers; effective planning skills; strong interpersonal skills; and a valid driver's licence. Any relevant tertiary studies will be highly regarded.
APPLY NOW or call Anna / Toni on (02) 9317 2333