Receptionist / Administrator. Develop Your Office Skills & Career. Great Hours!
- Genuine opportunity for career development.
- Successful Australian Co - recognised and respected brand.
- Varied front desk reception plus admin & customer service support.
- Supportive team environment. Business casual dress.
- Plenty parking. Ingleburn area.
- Competitive salary.
You won't be disappointed when you join this market leading Australian company!
With a reputation for delivering sustainable, innovative products and solutions around interior architectural products, this organisation is committed to creating growth for their employees, customers and the business. Your contribution will be rewarded!
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
- Answering all incoming calls and assisting/directing callers accordingly
- Meet & greet
- Attending to mail, couriers and filing
- Maintaining staff amenities
- Preparing product samples
- Assisting customer service team with overflow of calls
- Processing customer orders via SAP
- Providing varied admin support as required.
To secure this opportunity, you must have some previous admin or reception related experience coupled with a strong customer service focus, a keen desire to learn and intermediate MS Word & Excel skills. A car is essential as the office is not near public transport and any relevant TAFE business/office admin qualifications will be highly regarded.