Manager, Customer Experience. Respected Global Automotive Brand. Key Role.
Global exposure for your career with this well-respected automotive brand!
· Influential role within the national executive team.
· Genuine opportunity to make a difference with your proven track-record in Customer Experience Management.
· Develop, promote and deliver commercially focused programs and initiatives to a national dealership network.
· Corporate office role - great premises in the Sutherland Shire + free on-site parking.
· Competitive salary plus fully-maintained company car.
With innovation, customer service excellence and sustainability at the core of everything they do, this manufacturer of commercial vehicles is offering you the opportunity to work for a recognised global brand.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for delivering programs, processes and customer led activities to enhance the customer experience, contribute positively to the organisations' overall customer outcome goals and ensure ongoing communication with customers and stakeholders.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
· Creating & implementing strategies to identify, track & measure all customer related activity to improve the customer experience
· Promoting and delivering commercially sound programs and initiatives that enhance the customer experience to the Dealership network and key stakeholders
· Maintaining & continually improving the CRM system functionality including user training and adoption
· Lead and managing strategic initiatives and projects
· Acting as the customer's champion across the business and supporting change programs
· Managing regular Executive communications and reporting
· Managing the departmental budget
· Leading a specialist dedicated team of approx. 5 (including analyst, representatives and customer care manager)
To secure this opportunity, you must have previous experience in a Customer Experience leadership role that demonstrates your strong understanding of customer program methodologies & direction, coupled with Automotive industry experience; well-developed influencing and presenting skills; experience working on CRM projects (Salesforce); project and team management skills; strong analytical skills; and relevant tertiary qualifications.
APPLY NOW or call Anna Dikian on (02) 9317 2333