Accounts Receivable Clerk. Large Organisation. Botany. Parking On-Site.
- Botany area. Own car essential.
- Competitive salary.
- Immediate start available!
Positioned as a leader in their field, providing key services around many of our major trade gateways, this organization offers a unique opportunity in a dynamic, high profile environment.
Reporting to the Senior Accounts Controller, some of your responsibilities will include:-
- Preparing daily banking, receipting and allocation of payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Investigating variances / discrepancies
- Data Input
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Processing of relevant journal entries
- Processing of credit notes
- Tracking ledger daily - following up on overdue payments
For success, you will have experience in processing high volume accounts receivable with exposure to ERP systems (Oracle or SAP etc. preferred) coupled with advanced Excel skills; accurate data entry; and good communication skills.
APPLY NOW or call Anna Dikian/ Toni Rees on T. (02) 9317 2333