Customer Service Officer/Call Centre | Local Government Role
- 6 month assignment | Potential to extend further
- Local Government role | Supportive team environment
- Lots of opportunities to grow and move into other areas
- Monday – Friday | 8:15am - 4:30pm
This busy local council is seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer to join this well-established Customer Service team on a temporary basis with potential to extend further. This is a great role for someone looking to work close to home and who has a strong customer service/call centre background.
Duties will include:
- Handling high volume inbound enquiries regarding a wide range of local council related issues/queries in the local area
- Problem solving/conflict resolution
- Striving to go above and beyond for the local residents
- Taking detailed notes surrounding the call from the general public
- General administrative duties such as data entry and responding to email enquiries
Essential requirements of the role:
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Previous experience in customer service/call centre is essential
- Strong PC skills
- Working with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding communication skills - Verbal and written
This is a rare opportunity to get into Government and won't be around for long so apply now!
How to apply:
APPLY NOW or contact Jacob Tiplady or Ronda Culnane on 9317 2333.