HR Business Partner-Generalist | Reporting to CEO | Aust Retail & Design Co.
- Broad national generalist role partnering with department leaders & reporting directly to CEO
- Highly successful, award winning Australian retailer, designer and manufacturer of quality home products
- Fabulous, contemporary workplace and dynamic culture
- Parental leave contract for up to 12 months
- St George area - Parking on-site + close to transport
- Great opportunity to step-up - enhance your skills and exposure - great role for your resume!
Showcase and further enhance your expertise when you join this highly successful, award winning Australian retailer, designer & manufacturer of home products that is recognized for its' commitment to handcrafted, quality design excellence incorporating the latest styles and technologies.
About Your New Role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will partner with the leadership team and deliver hands-on operational HR support nationally across their corporate office, showrooms and warehouses. Your responsibilities will primarily focus around: Talent Acquisition & recruitment; ER/IR; WHS; Developing & updating policies & processing; Interpreting and applying HR and corporate policies and ensuring compliance of same by the business; relevant HR administration including preparing employment contracts, conducting inductions and providing Payroll advice.
Skills and Experience Required:
For success, you will have solid experience as a HR Generalist ideally in a SME size business, coupled with effective influencing skills, relevant tertiary qualifications and related industry experience - retail would be ideal.
APPLY NOW or call Anna Dikian OR Toni Rees on (02) 9317 2333