Receptionist | Administrator
- Genuine opportunity to develop your skills and enhance your career potential.
- Varied role combining admin, office support and reception - plenty of people contact.
- Please apply if you are looking at taking a gap year from your University studies.
- Alexandria / Mascot Location - On-site parking & close to public transport.
- Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
Develop your skills and experience in a supportive team environment with our successful company. Based in Alexandria/Mascot, we are a key provider of recruitment services to a wide range of organisations in the south eastern pocket of Sydney.
An opportunity is now available for a receptionist/administrator to join our friendly team in a varied role. Career development on offer.
Duties & responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating front-of-house reception desk
- Meeting & greeting candidates and clients
- Coordinating the application, interview and assessment process including updating and maintenance of our database
- Maintaining candidate & client marketing material
- Assisting with the organisation of functions & events and marketing material
- Maintaining office equipment and supplies
- Preparing a variety of documentation and correspondence on behalf of consultants
- General office & administration tasks, organising catering for meetings, meeting rooms setup
For success, you will have:-
- Strong customer service skills and &/or some previous office experience
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Ability to work 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Relevant TAFE admin business studies will be highly regarded
APPLY NOW or call Anna Dikian or Toni Rees on (02) 9317 2333 for more information.Apply Now