Part-Time Business Development Consultant
Established in 1998, this organization has positioned itself as one of the leading providers of temporary and permanent staffing solutions in South Eastern Sydney.
With a stable, core team of professional recruiters and dedicated support staff, this team has developed a reputation for integrity and customer service excellence which is reflected in the long term relationships that they enjoy with their diverse, high profile customer base across white & some blue collar environments.
To assist in the continued expansion of their services, an opportunity is now available for an energetic, results oriented individual with a strong customer service focus to join their team.
Reporting to the CEO, some of your responsibilities will include:-
- Identifying, qualifying and following up on warm and new leads and prospects
- Exploring & developing new and emerging markets and business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with customers
- Preparing and delivering presentations and assisting with tenders
- Contributing to and attending team meetings, functions & events.
For success, you will have previous experience in business development activities, either as a Consultant or dedicated BDM within the recruitment industry coupled with a strong commitment to delivering what you promise to customers.
Apply now or if you have any queries please call Anna Dikian on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now