Customer Service (Inbound) - Large Company
- Friendly, supportive team environment.
- Global company offering scope for development.
- End-to-end inbound customer service offering lots of variety.
- Café on site. Parking available. Mascot area.
- To $60K. Monday - Friday.
Positioned as a market leader in their field, this organisation prides itself on offering the broadest and most innovative product ranges to customers in more than 100 countries globally!
This is a perfect opportunity to showcase your end-to-end customer service skills in this product based role and be a part of their success.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager and working within a dedicated supportive team, your role will be varied taking responsibility for orders from placement to completion.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
- Receiving and processing of orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicating in a timely manner to external customers and internal customers (Sales and Product Managers) re service supply issues.
- Ensuring orders are printed to the correct dispatching location.
- Processing credits, pick-up advices and other adjustments.
- Documenting and attending to customer issues, ensuring that action is taken by relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring outstanding sales orders reports are monitored.
- Replying to customer product, quote and price enquiries.
- Providing support to the sales and product manager teams as requested.
For success you will have previous end-to-end product based customer service experience using an ERP system (e.g. SAP or similar) coupled with the ability to work in a high volume environment; create and maintain strong relationships with customers; strong attention to detail; and accurate keyboard skills.
Apply now or if you have any queries please contact Anna Dikian or Toni Rees on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now