Admin/Process/System Support | Shared Services |NSW Government
- Unique role, in this high profile State Owned Corporation.
- Impressive role for your resume!
- Temp role approx 4 months, immediate start.
- Fantastic location, modern offices CBD
Reporting to the Shared Services & Legal Practice Manager you will provide support to the division managers, staff and project teams.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Administer compliance activities, entering data, coordinating system inputs and producing reports to highlight issues and ensure compliance.
- Capture and consolidate data and information from a range of systems, stakeholders to deliver accessible and current information.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, including information users, in relation to Records Management and Information Technology functions and facilitate effective knowledge and records storage and access.
- Provide established project management tools and information to project managers to support consistent application methodologies and compliance frameworks.
- Provide administrative support and services across the divisions to support seamless workflow, including effective record management and timely distribution of accurate information.
- Well developed administration skills.
- Understanding of the importance of compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of division and organization strategies and business operations.
- Well developed communication skills to manage demands from a range of internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skills in MS Office with the ability to produce reports, draft correspondence.
- Preferred Tertiary qualifications in an appropriate discipline e.g. Accounting, Business, Document control
Apply Now or if you have any queries please call Anna Dikian or Jacob Tiplady on (02) 9317 2333Apply Now